Thursday, February 12, 2009

Here goes....

I have decided to start my own personal blog. I have no intentions of anyone reading this. It's more like a journal for me. I am always thinking things I would like to write down, and I think this will be a good place to do it.



As always, I am trying to keep my temper under control. Truth be told, I don't try very hard. I Iwould love to stop yelling, why can't I? I am going to try to work on that a little harder. The kids are all doing good. As I type, Max is sitting on the floor playing with toys, like the good boy he is. Danny is laying on the couch in his spiderman underwear watching Thomas. He has the life!! He is so spoiled. It's hard not to spoil him though. It will probably only be worse when Max gets older.



Yesterday I had to take Jonah to the dentist. He bit into a conversation heart at school and broke a molar right in half. The dentist pulled the tooth out and Jonah was so brave. He'll have to go back in in a month to get a spacer. Justin doesn't really want to do this, so we'll see.



Things at the dairy have been a little scarey lately. There is not much money. We've had to cut our paycheck in half which has been pretty difficult. We are always blessed financially for some reason. We still seem to get by. I feel like I need to give more to continue being so blessed, but I hardly ever follow through with all my good intentions. Gotta work on that too.



I went to weight watchers last night. I only lost .8lbs. but thats better than nothing. I have lost a total of 11.6 which I am pretty proud of. I still want to lose at least seven more which would get me to 135lbs. Justin thinks I should go down more, but I don't know if I can maintain that. Don't get me wrong, he's not like a controlling husband. He just knows I would feel better about myself and be able to run better. I'm always complaining about how slow I am running! Speaking of....I ran two miles this morning in under 20 minutes. It about killed me, but I did it and felt good when I was done. Then I ran the last mile a lot slower, but oh well. Maybe next time!

So, here it is. My first personal post. I hope this will be the kind of journal my posterity would like to read. I have decided every time I am done writing, I am going to write something I am thankful for.....so today I am thankful for my computer and the internet that makes it possible for me to start this journal. Goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment