Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentines Day

Today is Valentines day. My kids get so excited for every holiday and think all day should be a party. I wish! Justin surprised me with a running watch yesterday. I have wanted one for a long time now so I was really excited. I didn't get him anything. All he needs is love! :) Last night we went to dinner and to the movie. It was kind of a bomb. We went to the Rancher and only ordered a salad because we were in a hurry and it still took forever. So we asked if we could get it to go and that took forever. So we missed the first of the movie. Then about half way through the movie I decided to call my mom to check on Max. He hadn't been feeling too good so he was there. She said he had cried the whole time so we just left the movie and came home. We'll just have to see it another time.

I have a cold and I'm feeling pretty crappy. I'm supposed to go run 5.5 miles today with Kim and Tiffany but I don't know what to do. I really want to use my new watch, but I don't want to get any more sick either. Not too mention its hard to run when you don't feel good. We'll see.

We are going to celebrate Danny's birthday tomorrow. I ordered him a Thomas the Train cake. I think he's going to love it. Karson's birthday is the same day so we'll celebrate them both. I'm going to make cafe rio salad so hopefully it will all turn out good. It feels like I have a lot of parties here! Yesterday I told Danny I loved him, he told me he loved robots like star wars! That kid is so funny!

The tooth fairy finally visited Jonah last night. (3 days late) She left a note and $5. I guess she was feeling a little guilty for being so late!

The kids really want to make valentines and deliver them to their friends today. I thought it would be fun to have a nice family valentine dinner. And I need to get the house clean for the party tomorrow. I wish I had enough energy to do all the things that need to be done!

No comments:

Post a Comment