Wednesday, March 11, 2009

So...what happened to me thinking I was going to really keep up on this? We are pretty busy, but I need to keep up here!

Jonah started wrestling, Hailey is starting volleyball. And biggest news of all....Syd's eye surgery is scheduled! April 8 is the big day so we can't wait! I am feeling really good about the whole thing. There is a 20% chance it won't work, but they can fix it again. But hopefully that won't happen. She is actually really excited about it! The dr. said she probably won't even need glasses so that is great!

Max is growing like a little weed. He is 21 lbs. now. He had a double ear infection last week and a horrible cough. I took him to the dr. and got him on some antibiotics. Then Danny caught it. I haven't taken him to the dr. I am just hoping he gets over it on his own.

Well, I am trying to get the house clean today, so I will end this short entry, and hope to do better in the future!

*I am thankful for Justin for staying up late with Danny so I can go to bed! That kid really needs to get on a schedule!!

No comments:

Post a Comment